If you’re looking for a powerful, long-lasting strain of kratom to get you the best effects,
then you of course want to find the strain that is the strongest.
While the question: “what’s the strongest?” may seem simple, it’s actually a lot more complicated than that.
Each strain of kratom produces a different set of effects. So depending on what you’re looking for, each strain might be the “strongest” for your needs.
The overall strongest
There are a lot of strains out there and they’ll each provide you with something different. However, Maeng Da, Bali, and Indo is frequently considered to be the strongest strains overall,
with each different strain providing the most potent effects.
If you’re looking for a specific effect, you can read on to find out which kratom strains will give you the most energy,
stress relief, or mood-boosting effects (and for the longest time).
- Maeng Da – Maeng Da kratom creates a perfect balance between sedating and stimulating alkaloids, it is often seen as the strongest kratom that has the most euphoric effects.
- Borneo – Borneo kratom is a pleasantly sedating and stress-relieving kratom strain that also provides some solid mood-boosting effects.
- Bali – Bali can compete with almost any strain on this list and have potent effects, but it all depends on the growing conditions the tree was grown in and the quality of the leaves being harvested, which can make it a little more unreliable.
- Indo –Indo kratom, and especially Green Vein Indo, is surprisingly mood-boosting, but don’t necessarily have all the side effects that might happen with some of the Bali strains.
- Malaysian – Malaysian kratom won’t obviously boost your mood the same way the other strains do, but it still packs a considerable punch and has long-lasting effects.